Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Interview with FURYA

Lyreco
    Admin

Interview with FURYA Empty Interview with FURYA

Post by Lyreco Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:52 pm

Lyreco: Hello FURYA and welcome to the first BFF Interview! How's your day been?

Furya: Hey bro. Im very honoured to be the first one !!! My day was good. I reconciled with my love daffyd.

Lyreco: Ooo, can you tell us more about your relationship with Daffyd? I bet Daffy is very goofy.

Furya: We are very close, we laugh a lot together (especially in bed). It is the pillar of my server where there are only my loves in it.
    Only sometimes we argue because of Spear who is jealous and tries to break us up. But now we are united against the snakes.

Lyreco: Woah that's amazing to hear! Now onto the next question: can you tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Furya: I am a young man passionate about chess, football and of course video games.
    I am also very interested in spiritual concepts. At the moment I'm reading "Heaven and Hell" by Allan Kardec. I recommend it to you.
    However I hate the current generation of women, most of them are hookers. And obviously I hate school. Otherwise on haxball I love to play RS and futsal.
    Futsal I have a particular style of play because of my big iq. The players I prefer to play with and who for me have a big iq like me are: gouiri, tool, sc30, sosa, and skrej.

Lyreco: Dang you are so interesting. So could you tell us when and how you started playing this amazing game called haxball? And have you ever used other nicknames?

Furya: I discovered the game on a forum and started playing around 2013 I believe but just in public rooms for fun. I had the nickname Russ_ez but I was a public random. I very quickly took the name furya for no particular reason. It sounded aggressive and I like it. My alt are TEA BITCH or sometimes swallow.
    Lyreco: We all know your best friend is the legend himself: pax. Do you have any funny story you can tell us about an experience both of you had together? All fans are dying to know some of your heroic stories with pax.

Furya: Pax is not my friend. I never liked him, I played with his feelings. He's a clown. He has posters of my selfies in his room, he's nuts.
    A funny story? Once I asked him to send me a picture of him to admire him. It was a pretext.
    Actually I used his photo to participate in OZO JAA's hunger games on EFRS because I didn't have a photo and the other players were putting a meme.
    It was very funny even though he resented me and threatened me afterwards. Another highlight: we were with Sosa all three in a discord with a lot of girls.
    I was having fun flirting with girls vocally and pax was angry and jealous so he decided to steal my prey.
    Except it didn't work because he was an idiot and couldn't talk to girls. So I received pictures of 4 girls and he none. It was very funny too.

Lyreco: Hmm so who is your favorite person on the BFF discord (Of course, after Daffyd) and why?

Furya: i think its yasuo spear or madness. idk who to choose. i cant. Yasuo has always been cool with me, we have a lot of fun together (srs now? Or pls trivia). He was also in the legendary FC Baguette team with Blaaster, Kl and Aomine. Spear because when I was with him in Jags he gave me a lot of chances when I was a mental moron and he gave me a lot of love. He is always there for me too even if sometimes he is jealous of daffyd. And Madness because he's a very humble guy and always there when you need him. However he is close to Kl the sucker and that annoys me a little but it does not matter. He's very funny too.
    i like adriano too but he snaked me so many times so idk

Lyreco: Who's your favorite BFF admin and why is it me? And who do you hate the most from the admin team?
    Furya: The BFF admins are all very good. There is none that I don't like. Maybe Lyreco or Ivo who aren't super cool with me because they don't know me, but the rest is really cool. All the admins do a good job ( except smurf2 ???? why he is admin ). I think, after daffyd, my favorite admin is penis. He is very idiot but i love him idk why. Its natural.

Lyreco: Who do you think will win BFF Season 3?

Furya: I think it will be Wolf pack. Although I hope for Titanium. They are very tight-knit and I love their game. If they don't make the dumbs, everything should be fine. Prayers too, who clearly have a card to play, should not be underestimated. After that, I always said it but Saber will be the surprise of the playoffs.

Lyreco: Who is in your opinion an underrated player and one overrated player?

Furya: i am underrated so much... No seriously i think Gouiri is very underrated. If he plays seriously in dm he can be in the top 3 dm im serious. Very smart and very solid in skill and defense. And overrated... Clinical Striker. He is maybe very good on big but on futsal... bruh i prefer to play with El Matador than him bro. He is called "good" just because of his name and nationality.
    Lyreco: Damn bro that's so cool br0. Now can you make me your favorite lineup for 4v4, so gk-dm-am-st (with you in it). Same with your worst lineup but you can leave yourself out.

Furya: Best line-up: Tool - Gouiri in gk-dm because tool and gouiri has very good chemistry. I think that Madness is better than Tool but not with Gouiri. in AM i really like BONI. If he plays seriously he can be better than Vak or Veil the top 2 am right now. ( veil should be st
    to be at its full potential but its not the topic ). and in ST i think im gonna choose Lyreco. He is not my favourite ST individually ( SC30 is the best ) but he is a top collective player and with gouiri, tool and boni its very important i think. And my worst line-up ? bruh its mean. I think as gk we can choose FURY. This idiot copied my username because he was a fan of me. He has a noob level. In dm we can choose pax. I know he is good in def but bro... he is slow omgggg its worse than a snail i swear. In am who else than Warrior the dumbass ? Low iq player, big mouth... And in ST i hesitate between Louayy and juni. 2 low iq players
    and who plays with one finger.

Lyreco: The last question, who's your favorite artist and why is it NF?

Furya: LMAOOO i really like NF yes. I discovered him in a promo I think. But he is not my favorite artist. My favorite artist is Ninho. I swear, everyone have to listen the song: M.I.L.S 2 of ninho... And ofc i really like Freeze Corleone. Go listen Freeze Rael guys i swear u will love me.

hamzaa and Furya like this post

hamzaa

Interview with FURYA Empty Re: Interview with FURYA

Post by hamzaa Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 pm

Furya my love

Furya likes this post

Furya

Interview with FURYA Empty Re: Interview with FURYA

Post by Furya Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Best interview wola

Furya likes this post

Sponsored content