Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

S4 D1 Preview

hamzaa

S4 D1 Preview Empty S4 D1 Preview

Post by hamzaa Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Here is the Season Preview for Division 1 teams of Season 4! Here I have a short interview with each captain, a general overview of each team and then a final tier rating [S A B C D]. The Division 2 Preview will come out later today. Enjoy!

Scream
    Interview with Smurf2
    Q. Where do you aim to finish this season?
    A. We wanna reach the playoffs and bottle less games than last season. In the playoffs everyone can have a good or a bad day so in the end everythings possible if you reach them.

Q. Who do you think will win the league and why?
    A. Top 3 Contenders are most likely Saber, Blackout and Echo Zulu. Wolf Pack is obviously always a possible contender, but i feel like they are struggling to play their best atm, so i stick with those 3. Echo Zulu has an awesome team on paper, idk if they can manage to play consistently to their best tho. Saber with that dutch connection and Blackout with an Allstar lineup are obvious picks. Lourd is interesting but too inconsistent, same probably could be said for Balls be flying.

Q. Who do you think will finish last and why?
    A. Most likely Gamba Osaka or Ez4ence. Ez4ence has some good days where they play decent, but they heavily rely on teams to have a bad day vs them. Osaka can implode like amps team last season, where they had too many afk players who werent interested in investing their time. i dont know that much about elusivity and champions might be a pick as well, cause of last season, but i think that they made some good transfers so i doubt they'll finish last.

Q. What will be your starting lineup for the season?
    A. Hard to say, since we switch around a lot. As for now it will most likely be Noobx3 -- Ferry -- Nathan -- LaggerMet but could be Smurf -- Ferry -- Tsu/Keet -- Nathan as well. We'll see who is in a good form and who's available. We've never had a completely fixed line up, since we mostly have a widespread quality on nearly the same level.

Q. Predictions for top scorer, assister and cs?
    A. Top Scorer: Kl
    Assister: veil, if rq from saber then probably Jasko/Vak
    CS: Noobx3 if he stops bottling CS, other than that UZUMAKI

Q. Thoughts on the league format this season?
    A. ask lyreco
    jk aside, i think a league system is pretty nice. but it can backfire heavily with accepting that much teams who doesnt have a reputation, if there is too many disbands and shitty captains. we'll see how it goes i guess

Overview
    Scream are back wid a bang. Their team on paper is the best it's ever been and even old captain sickogod joined along for the ride. Big Ferry might not even be the star of the team this season with some notable names now in the squad too. While they are not yet at the level of the top teams, expect a strong playoff contender, good vibes, and autistic cap from this team, as always.

B Tier

-----

Balls Be Flyin'
    Interview with Allen
    A. i aim to finish top 3

Q. Which player from the league would you most like to have in your team?
    A. i would like to have saky or james

Q. Top 3 retards in the league?
    A. thats tough question, too many
    manchester park, veil cause he cuts himself,maddude cause i just know him for too long and he is really a special case, asmir has some type of disorder, i get a message from him every day about 00:00 and he asks me if i love him, ivo is a simp for e-girls, smurf2 for playing with the name smurf when there is a smurf alrdy, grealish 😉

Q. Who will be the most improved player and why?
    A. either anddy, kamil or mirko, since they havent really played futsal and they have a lot of potential to be great here since they are so great at big, johan has some potential if he will stop being so attracted to the wall, and theres a kid named aeRo, which has a huge potential, and i heard he is no lifing haxball atm so we will probably get to see him shine.

A. it will be nightmare/gary- myself/anddy - levaldo/anddy/renatoo/nexx - mirko/renatoo/anddy/nexx/grunersamt/akhi choppa/gime

A. HC Lourd, they are a great team, a very good team, but they just added Daffyd, and i think a change like that can take any team from first place and make them crash, so either a disband or a last place finish, + im pretty sure they will get a lot of penalties since daffy is a nonce, so u never know what punishment a team that has him in it will suffer from.

Additional Info
    shoutout joemoe, the only sane person in the server, shoutout hektor for somehow still talking to doubled, shoutout kl, shoutout saky O2 O2 O2, shoutout nocke for giving me a free pressn winner tag, shoutout to all my niggas who grew up with me in the street we boys for life on my momma, shoutout muslims for being there and making everyone blame them on everything, shoutout judaism for letting me use the victim card a bit too much.
    thats it
    and free my nigga raiden, bbf is waiting.

Overview
    Balls Be Flyin could either be a playoff team or get smacked around by Varna in the relegation playoffs this season. No clue what to think of their team yet, with only 3 players actually being experienced in futsal, if you count Allen. (and hes too used to being carried by raiden in fs). grunersamt could be a dark horse for MVP, and inshalla they get the chem flowing in time to make playoffs. prolly not doe rip

B Tier

------

Champions FC
    Interview with TheGoal
    A. First place of course.

A. I don’t like the forums format but the playoffs thing is good.

A. ASMIR, SC30 and hamzaa.

Q. Who will be S4 MVP?
    A. Bahreini Greatest of All Time (me)

A. I can’t answer since I got 10 excellent players.

Q. Who do you think will finish first and why?
    A. See first answer.

Overview
    Champions FC began last season with TheGoal-Sylo-Deluxe-Defender, so it is fair to say they have improved (slightly) with the current roster. Sadly, they have not improved tiers. The quality of the league has greatly increased since last season, and Champions' best transfer move was signing Furya. Also their worst transfer move. On a serious note, they have come far, but not to the level of the other teams. Hopefully i am wrong and they do well but otherwise see you in relegation omri 😉

D Tier

----

EZ4ENCE
    Interview with Dél
    A. We aim top4

A. All teams in Div 1 are qualified but one team will finish last. I think this team would be BBF

A. Vak and xSha

A. Top Scorer : Kl assister jasko cs norbigo or skrt xd

A. Norb or skrt - Dél - hvl - Xea

A. skrt just watch

Overview
    I overrated EZ4ENCE last season, and may be doing the same again. However I believe if their players remain interested in the futsal mode they can easily make playoffs, as a Titanium of last season. hvl (flacko) and xea (former golden boot winner) are looking very good together, and depending on their defence this could be a great season for them.

A Tier

------

HC Lourd
    Interview with Raiden
    A. Yo, we want to win the regular league & the playoffs. Yup, both.

A. I'd say Warrior, Hektor & Moa the whore

Q. Who will be S4 MVP?
    A. Nosfe

A. Kl top scorer, Raiden top assister, Asmir top cs

A. Asmir subje Nosfe Raiden + May Blaaster in the rotation 👍

Q. Give an inspirational quote for your team!
    A. Haxball is war, we are here to show to all those dumbasses who is the best team.

Overview
    Unlike EZ4ENCE I will unfortunately be strict on this team. At their best, they can certainly compete with fast paced teams like Wolf Pack and Saber etc, however I am rating them at A tier because of consistency. We heard all the talk from the frenchies and then they lost 3-9 to Saber in the first knockout game. (side note- brexit slavs beat elusivity beat blackout beat saber beat lourd - slavs>lourd?) If they manage to get a good flow through the season they should aim for top 3 and could cause some damage come playoffs.

A Tier

------

Gamba Osaka
    Interview with Warrior
    A. Our aim for this season is to get in play offs. i think we have a solid team to make that happen but  i  wont underestimate other teams.

A. top 3 retards in the league are surely: SC30, xDanny and architect

Q. Thoughts on the promotion/relegation system?
    A. The new promotion system is better than last season u wont just have people from div2 promoting to div1 they have to fight and beat the last place from div1 first that makes it harder and keeps the level as high as possible in div1.

A. Top scorer: Mos  Top assister: aMp Top cs: Maksiu

A. I like to keep our line up as a secret for now!

A. most improved player will be pax hes getting better and better soon best dm/am inshallah my favortie tractor (fuck u sw1zy and total)

Overview
    A lot of eyebrows raised at me allowing this team in the first place but I feel like this is a good opportunity for Warrior to distinguish himself from the other Dutch kids. He may be lil clapped but he has potential to be normal and I personally believe this team will be fine and even be a decent Div1 team. Playoffs are a big ask with a lot of random players thrown into the squad but they looked good in preseason and earned their D1 spot.

C Tier

-------

Wolf Pack
    Interview with Nocke
    A. 1st

A. Reapers / Champions

A. FURYA all top 3 spots

Q. What will be your starting lineup for the season? (and explain why you decided to move to ST)
    A. Girl/Gouiri-Nocke-Vak-Saky. I just played ST in the preseason cup for fun

A. Yasuo if he has the drive

A. no

Overview
    So apparently we were all pranked by Nocke and hes not actually going to ST this season. Vak seems to be less active, but they are still easily a top 3/4 team, and matched Blackout in their preseason fixture. It's the 3rd season of Wolf Pack in BFF and this is probably their best chance of finally winning the league, considering Saber's current GK issues and Blackout having noob dm. We will see if the arrival of Saky will bring Wolf Pack the success they have been missing. Either way, with all the top teams this season, playoffs will be very entertaining.

S Tier

------

Blackout
    Interview with TIAGO
    A. We want to win BFF this season, thats our goal. If we dont win, this will be a bad season for us.

Q. Which team do you think will challenge you most this season?
    A. In my opinion, all teams can challange us! We need to play our best to win all games. But the strongest teams até Saber and Wolfpack for me.

Q. Who will be S4 MVP?
    A. I hope S4 MVP can be a BLACKOUT player.. So Kl.

A. Kl for top score, sw1zy for top assister, and Zorci for most cs 😅

A. Our starting line up will be Zorci - sw1zy - jasko - Kl

A. I would say jasko. He is one of the smartest players i ever see. He can play in a very good level in all positions. He started as st, then gk, and now am. And im pretty sure that he can dm too 😂

Overview
    Understandably, most of the community had Saber to win over Blackout in the preseason finals. However, Blackout won, giving an indication of what they mean for the season 👀. This win means Zorci is the most decorated BFF Preseason Player of all time, the only player to win it twice! Top stats from a top guy, after the win he only complained once about save stats not being completely correct.
    Blackout are a great team with decent depth, and the only downside I would have said about them before the preseason is they may miss chemistry. But now, considering they won the final, there's a pretty small chance they forget how to play with each other. btw nice cap from kl saying hes gonna be inactive this season

S Tier

-------

Reapers
    Interview with lisko
    A. There is many good teams, but our aim is to be top6 for playoffs atleast. Hopefully we will finish the season on higher place.

A. Muris,tomza,Eme and moscardelli will be our 1st lineup and we will try to find perfect combination and tactics to have good results since all of them can play more than 1 position.

Q. Who will be S4 MVP?
    A. Vak or veil

A. Top scorer: Nosfe
    Top assister: Veil
    Top cs: Zorci

A. I think Champions will finish last

A. Trust the process !

Overview
    Prior to Bipolar's disband, Reapers were in ahead of Champions for the D1 spot, despite them being arguably worse. But going unbeaten in Division 2 last season, it would be a crime not to add them with the elites for S4. Their lineup looked shaky since the loss of visca, but there is news of a possible return 👀 until then, they will be using muris for DM, which didn't work out for them in preseason, being the only division 1 team not to make it out of the group stage. However, they are just a signing or two away from being a standard division 1 team, and you could do worse with potential relegation teams (hello fear)

D Tier

--------

Saber FC
    Interview with Yazuneh
    A. At this moment it's hard to tell where we will end at the end of the season. After the dramatic loss in the final of the pre-season, we have to figure out the gk solution after Rebas not wanting to play in the regular season. We already have a short-term solution, but who knows what the long-term will look like. Our aim will ofcourse still be; winning the 1st division.

A. Because my team is lacking a gk with having madness who isnt active for every game (at the moment of writing), I would have to pick a gk. For me the 2 best goalkeepers RIGHT NOW are asmir and zorci. If they would ask me to join the team, I would gladly take them. Ofcourse both of them are rivals of eachother, I would say it's like Ronaldo vs Messi but then in haxball and they are both clapped sometimes. They are still good guys though and i love them ^^ (no homo kanker kind)

Q. How much gametime will you have this season?
    A. Well, this is a question everyone would like me to answer it. If those prats want it, they can get it. I dont give a fuck! Ha-ha! Nah but fr, I still have to improve for next season. If we have a comfortable lead, I will look and try to squeeze myself in the team. Also if someone doesn't show up for some reason, I can also fill up the spot. So who knows.... I can assure you, it will be more than 3 seconds!

A. For the time being, I will be looking to put tsukuyomi as gk if madness can't show and then put laki dm. That will be our gk-solution for now. You could expect 2 different line-ups for the coming season. It could be tsuko - laki - veil - lyreco and you could see madness - laki - veil - lyreco. This is IF we don't make signings Smile)))))

A. I think I'm confident of saying that Gamba Osaka will end up last place. They lost to elusivity and their team doesn't look organized as well. They have got some quality players, but imo this is a division 2 team. In fact, it's a disgrace that they got put division 1 instead of manchester park. I think this has to do something with rigging from the admins. We all know that ivo has a good connection with the admins, so it's no wonder.

Q. Who will win Division 2?
    A. Division 2 will easily be won by Manchester Park. Again, the rigging in this league is absolute insane. The guy who put Manchester Park in division 2 should be in big shambles rn. If I was BFF's owner, this guy would be in big problems... Anyways, Manchester Park has a great squad who knows how to play with eachother. I also know that they socialize well with eachother. With their newest signing, El fucking Drago, they have confirmed their d2 title.
    Thank you for having me Hamza and I wish you a great day! Don't forget to kys!

Overview
    Following the loss to Blackout, mysterious superkeeper 'Rebas' seems to have decided not to play anymore. However, based on the assumption that he will, Saber are very much still S Tier, even with a 2nd lineup of tsuko-Laki-veil-Lyreco. Inshalla Yazuneh manages to balance getting himself some gametime and not making his teammates rq from having to play with him.

S Tier

-------

Elusivity
    Interview with mos
    A. I hope, and our goal is to finish as top4 team. As we had pretty nice scores in preseason, with players who play first time together, i dont think its impossible.

A. Well i think it would be xSha or Hulk, because they are players which can play play every single position on this map very well.

A. Honestly, i think its going to be Johan if he finishes season, he is underrated, and has never played big games continuously, but i saw how talented he is, and i hope if he become more stable that he gonna be league top player.

A. Top scorer is going to be Kl for sure, he has great team, and he is realy clinical finisher. Assister will be a dm with good team, my predictions: Tsukoyomi, Hulk, Subje, Saky or maybe Jadno from my team, who knows.. Clean Sheets: Noobx, Hulk, Asmir, Girl, Fatality.

A. I havent participated last seasons, so i cant say is this better or not Very Happy. But i dont see better way to find place for all there teams than making 3 divisions.

A. We arent sure yet, hm gk is going to be Fatality, and dm Jadno or Pax, Am Pax or Ayyoub and st Johan.

Overview
    Elusivity is just another Gamba Osaka with slightly less random players, but still a good chance of exploding. They already had one fallout which was fixed after johan and jadno hugged and kissed, and hopefully Peky can encourage this homosexuality in the team to prevent further beef. Decent potential, somehow the playstyle of pax works well with the fast paced playstyle of the other players. Sneaky playoff contenders if they quickly find a best lineup and train regularly.

C Tier

-------

Echo Zulu
    Interview with Maddúde
    A. I always want to finish 1st so lets say that, I think we have a shot and hopefully with a consistent season under us we'll be in a good position to challenge for the top. Of course others will have gotten stronger during the season as well so it looks to be a good season.

A. I think gamba osaka after they disband to be honest, but if not I guess it could be between BBF/Champions/Reapers depending on how their seasons go, a difficult one to judge really any team could implode you know.

A. Probably kl no lifer again, CS who knows I think nobody will get even 1 cs.

A. ASMIR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Furya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ivo

Q. Thoughts on the league format?
    A. I like it of course, it promotes that div1 is the goal and the playoffs at the end is the main goal of every team. Promotion playoffs/relegations should be spicy so it will be lots of interesting matches which are important I hope.

A. Dado/cilek-shax-me-al1s is the aim at the moment, we have capable back-ups of course but this season i'm hoping to play a more consistent lineup so we have better chemistry and a clear game style as a team.

Overview
    Echo Zulu cheeky bois decided to hoard 12 good players to prevent more teams being made. I may be underrating them but I can't see them topping the league, however they could well go far in playoffs when things get serious. Some say Gouiri still has nightmares of Al1s. Crazy depth in every position and then we get to GK where you have only cilek backup, and he always forgets to focus on the game and dreams of marrying his neighbour. @ cilek its not gonna happen if u keep that bella delphine poster up m8. Expect them to cruise through the season and then have a mini crisis in playoffs and sign a random turk who never played before cus Zorci is terrified of them.

A Tier

Final Tier List
    S Tier - Blackout, Wolf Pack, Saber
    A Tier - Echo Zulu, Lourd, EZ4ENCE
    B Tier - Balls Be Flyin', Scream
    C Tier - Gamba Osaka, Elusivity
    D Tier - Champions, Reapers

cilek likes this post

Kyuashu

S4 D1 Preview Empty Re: S4 D1 Preview

Post by Kyuashu Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:51 pm

why are manc park d2